Here’s our advice: after you purchase your next new car, don’t have the oil changed. Instead, just wait for the engine to freeze up to the point it needs to be replaced.
Makes sense, right? Uh, no more sense than completely bypassing annual maintenance on your home air conditioning system.
Just like your car, home HVAC systems have moving parts that can’t maintain or clean themselves. The more they’re ignored, the faster they deteriorate. Repair problems arise that you could have prevented, and your system dies well before its time.
Then there’s Plan B. Let Anthony’s Plumbing, Heating & Air take care of your system for you. It’s not just for improved operating efficiency. Annual maintenance also helps protect your family from harm.
Here are just some of the steps included in our AC cleaning and inspection process:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
It’s a very thorough process, the kind our many customers throughout Central New Jersey have come to expect from us. So, to give your AC system the kind of TLC it needs to perform at its best, contact Anthony’s today.