If you have oil heat then, from one year to the next, you can’t count on paying about the same as the year before. Could be more, less, or about the same – you just don’t know.
When the price of oil is down, you’re happy, of course. When it goes up…well, you see where this is going.
And now it’s time for a fresh perspective – why not just convert to gas heat and save money every year and never need to worry about the oil tank running empty? Some of our customers save hundreds of dollars per year after switching to natural gas, and they couldn’t be happier.
Here are a few additional benefits of natural gas heating:
- Steady supply. There is no threat of a natural gas shortage locally or nationally at any point in the foreseeable future. Conversely, all sorts of factors can lead to heating oil shortages, even if just short-term. But in the middle of January, when there’s no oil available to heat your home, even a few days can feel like an eternity.
- Heating efficiency. Natural gas appliances – including heating systems, work faster, more efficiently, and produce more heat than their oil- and electric-based counterparts.
- Eco-friendly and clean. As the cleanest burning fossil fuel, natural gas also eliminates the need for a tank that could potentially spill or leak. Plus, tremendous strides have been made in the efficiency of gas heating systems, thus reducing the amount of gas needed to heat your home even more.
- Added safety with fewer carbon dioxide emissions. Natural gas is a cleaner burning fuel, too, which means its’s better for the environment.
- Less maintenance required.
Ready to enjoy all the benefits natural gas heating offers? Then today is a great day to contact Anthony’s Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning for a free in-home heating and new system proposal.