Sunny day at a summer home with green lawn and chairs
Relaxing summer days call for outdoor activities

Ah, summer…the time to enjoy outdoor music, pool parties, spontaneous road trips, and ice cream for dinner. But before the dog days of summer officially arrive, give your home a little TLC so you can better enjoy all the season has to offer.

Chill out with a new fridge.

Is your fridge not cooling as it once did, leaking water, or not large enough to keep up with your family’s needs? This is a great time of year to get a cool deal on a hot, new model, as stores clear out inventory to make room for newer models.

Spring for a new mattress.

The older your mattress, the less comfortable it becomes and the less likely you are to get a restful night’s sleep. Add in the dust and mites that might be hiding in there and suddenly you’re thinking about a new mattress even more. Purchasing one this time of year could save you a pretty penny as stores slash prices to make room for new inventory. That alone should help you sleep more soundly.

Tackle overflowing closets.

It is estimated that we wear only about 20% of our clothes. So why let the other 80% crowd your closets? Donate gently used clothes you no longer wear or fit into, place sentimental items in airtight storage bins, and organize the rest. You’ll not only be able to get ready faster, you just might find some hidden gems you forgot you had.

Punch up curb appeal.

Winter snow, sleet, and freezing rain can do a number on your home’s exterior and landscaping. Take the time to inspect your siding for cracks and damage, touch up exterior paint, paint your front door a bright inviting color, lay down fresh mulch, and add a pop of color with seasonal blooms.

Get your cooling system summer ready.

Haven’t quite gotten around to scheduling your annual AC system cleaning and inspection? There’s no time like the present! Whether your system is new or hanging on for dear life, a thorough inspection can help it run more efficiently, improve air quality, and uncover any issues that could result in costly emergency repairs down the road.

Has it been a year or longer since your most recent AC inspection? If so, contact Anthony’s today for expert service performed at your convenience.

'); document.body.appendChild(iframe); iframe.contentWindow.addEventListener('afterprint', function () { iframe.parentNode.removeChild(iframe); }); iframe.addEventListener('load', function () { // Clone the image const image = document.getElementById('image').cloneNode(); image.style.maxWidth = '100%'; // Append the image to the iframe's body const body = iframe.contentDocument.body; body.style.textAlign = 'center'; body.appendChild(image); image.addEventListener('load', function () { // Invoke the print when the image is ready iframe.contentWindow.print(); }); }); }); }); '); document.body.appendChild(iframe); iframe.contentWindow.addEventListener('afterprint', function () { iframe.parentNode.removeChild(iframe); }); iframe.addEventListener('load', function () { // Clone the image const image = document.getElementById('image2').cloneNode(); image.style.maxWidth = '100%'; // Append the image to the iframe's body const body = iframe.contentDocument.body; body.style.textAlign = 'center'; body.appendChild(image); image.addEventListener('load', function () { // Invoke the print when the image is ready iframe.contentWindow.print(); }); }); }); }); '); document.body.appendChild(iframe); iframe.contentWindow.addEventListener('afterprint', function () { iframe.parentNode.removeChild(iframe); }); iframe.addEventListener('load', function () { // Clone the image const image = document.getElementById('image3').cloneNode(); image.style.maxWidth = '100%'; // Append the image to the iframe's body const body = iframe.contentDocument.body; body.style.textAlign = 'center'; body.appendChild(image); image.addEventListener('load', function () { // Invoke the print when the image is ready iframe.contentWindow.print(); }); }); }); }); '); document.body.appendChild(iframe); iframe.contentWindow.addEventListener('afterprint', function () { iframe.parentNode.removeChild(iframe); }); iframe.addEventListener('load', function () { // Clone the image const image = document.getElementById('image4').cloneNode(); image.style.maxWidth = '100%'; // Append the image to the iframe's body const body = iframe.contentDocument.body; body.style.textAlign = 'center'; body.appendChild(image); image.addEventListener('load', function () { // Invoke the print when the image is ready iframe.contentWindow.print(); }); }); }); });