Poor ductless air systems. How do they make it through a day without wondering who and what they are?
You’d have trouble too if you had more names – a lot more – than you really needed. Should they answer to ductless air systems? Mini-splits? Mini AC units? Wall-mounted AC units? And we’re just scratching the surface.
You know what? Let’s move past the whole identity crisis thing and get to the core of it: a ductless air system could be exactly the home comfort solution you want and need. Here’s why:
- A practical alternative to central air for homes with no ductwork
- Can be used for whole-house, single room, or any other purpose
- Can be installed for cooling only or heating and cooling combined
- More energy efficient than separate heating and cooling systems
- Longer expected equipment life
- Easy to maintain
- Remote control operation
Why are wall-mounted AC systems, well, wall mounted? Because the system’s wall units distribute the conditioned air, not air ducts. Wall-mounted (ductless) air systems eliminate the need for air ducts and, as such, also eliminate the need for a potentially expensive duct installation.
We’ve installed hundreds of ductless air systems for our customers, and we’re ready to discuss how a new system can benefit your home and family, too. Contact Anthony’s Plumbing, Heating & Air today for an in-home comfort analysis and new system proposal.