Plumbing New Brunswick | Plumber New Brunswick

Skip the Hassle. Just Call Anthony’s.

Have you ever had to call multiple service providers to “fix” the same problem – until one comes along that finally gets it right? Sad to say, too many of our customers have had the same experience. But not those who called Anthony’s first.

When you need a plumber, no matter what the reason, you get our full attention, just as if you were our only client. We don’t rush to get to the next job. We don’t just dive into a repair matter without first explaining what went wrong and, where appropriate, giving you alternative solutions and advising you on the best one for value’s sake.

Anthony’s does all the right things – from problem diagnostics to repair, clean-up and follow-up – to ensure your complete satisfaction. And all with a guaranteed price quote.

Request Service

    Plumbing Repair

    No Job is Left Undone.

    More than 95% of the time, we resolve plumbing problems with just one visit to your home. As for the other 5%? Sure, we occasionally make mistakes, or something goes wrong that we didn’t anticipate. Whatever might happen, you simply have to call, tell us what went wrong, and we’ll be back to finish the job at no extra cost to you.

    At Anthony’s, that’s what guaranteed satisfaction is all about. Speaking of guarantees, you’ll also receive a guaranteed price quote – for your approval – before we start the job.

    Plumbing Company

    For Your Added Peace of Mind…

    We repair most makes and models of residential plumbing, including:

    • Water Heaters
    • Re-piping
    • Gas Connections
    • Sump Pumps
    • Leak Detection & Repair
    • Kitchen & Bath Upgrades
    • Sewers & Drains

    And let’s not forget other key services that you’re likely to need from time to time, like garbage disposal installation or repair, adding a new outdoor faucet, thawing and repairing frozen pipes, whole-house plumbing inspections to help prevent problems, and more.

    Anthony’s. The only plumber you’ll ever need.

    Plumbing Service

    Enroll in Our Blue Protection Plan!

    At Anthony’s, we offer several annual protection plans where you get a ton of value for one low fee. Our Blue Protection Plan covers all household plumbing and provides these outstanding benefits:

    • Greater operating efficiency and capacity
    • Fewer and less costly repairs
    • Added safety
    • Prolonged equipment life
    • 10% savings on all plumbing repairs
    • Preferred scheduling

    You’ll also receive a detailed report following each inspection and, should you move before your BPP membership period is over, you can transfer your plan to your new residence or to the new owners of your home.

    Plumbers Somerset | Plumbing Repair Somerset

    Wow, Anthony’s service is amazing. Helped me on a late Saturday night in getting my heat back. Can’t thank them enough. I would highly recommend if you’re looking for the best of the best and great customer service.

    -Jeff C.

    Chris & Keith responded to install new water heater. Both were very professional and knowledgeable. The work was done in a timely fashion and we are very happy. Highly recommend Anthony’s plumbing!

    -Sue D.

    Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly and helpful staff who go above and beyond to make sure everything is working as it should.
    I highly recommend Anthony's

    -Olivia R