New Furnace | New Heating System
It’s Time to Warm Up…and Stay Warm
You’re thinking about replacing your heating system, right? Or you’re past the point of thinking and just need or want to get it done.
That means you either have a furnace or boiler that’s already quit, and you can’t wait another minute before getting it replaced. Or, your heating system has been wearing down, breaking down, and you’re tired of wondering how much longer you can even partially depend on it.
Either way, Anthony’s is the team of HVAC professionals you want and need to help keep you warm and comfortable – for many New Jersey years to come.
New Furnace | Replacement Furnace
Let’s say the furnace you’re replacing is 12 years old. Since then, new system efficiency levels have climbed through the roof. A new gas furnace, for example, can heat your home up to an energy efficiency level of 98.5% – that means virtually no wasted energy, and THAT means lower heating bills.
As we’ll demonstrate when we come to assess your home heating needs, these are among the leading priorities that should factor into your final decision.
- Energy Star Certification – Today’s minimum allowable efficiency rating is 78%, undoubtedly more than what your old furnace is delivering. But to receive Energy Star Certification, your AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating must be 85% or greater. Yes, you’ll pay a little more for the added energy efficiency, but you can expect to recoup all or part of the difference in energy savings over the life of your new system.
- Variable Speed Blower – The blower component of your furnace does just what you would expect – it blows the warmed-up air into and through your ducts. A variable speed motor can vary the system’s output to match the amount of heat that’s needed. And that saves you money on utility bills while helping to extend the equipment life of your new furnace.
- Air Filtration – Your gas furnace should have a quality filtration system. This prevents allergens and pollutants from blowing through your ducts and becoming airborne. Furnaces with poor filtration result in reduced indoor air quality, which can result in health-related problems for those who struggle with allergies, asthma, and other upper respiratory ailments.
- Zoning – Zoning enables you to control the temperature in different “zones” of your house, one thermostat at a time. This is beneficial because it allows you to warm specific areas such as bedrooms while saving money in areas where you may not spend as much time.
- The Right Size – Unless a furnace is properly sized, it will cost you more to heat your home and will reduce the system’s equipment life. An undersized system, for example, will often run continuously attempting to keep up with your family’s heating demands. On the flip side, an oversized system will cycle on and off more frequently than a right-sized system – that, too, increases wear and tear and jacks up your utility bills.
Heating System Proposal | Furnace Proposal
There’s definitely a lot to consider before saying: “Yes, that’s the one!” But with Anthony’s guiding you through the process, there’s no need to go it alone.
So, for the comfort, convenience, and energy savings we know you want, contact us today to schedule a free in-home heating analysis and new system proposal.
Wow, Anthony’s service is amazing. Helped me on a late Saturday night in getting my heat back. Can’t thank them enough. I would highly recommend if you’re looking for the best of the best and great customer service.
Chris & Keith responded to install new water heater. Both were very professional and knowledgeable. The work was done in a timely fashion and we are very happy. Highly recommend Anthony’s plumbing!
Easy to schedule an appointment, friendly and helpful staff who go above and beyond to make sure everything is working as it should.
I highly recommend Anthony's