Water Heaters | Water Heater Repair
We Give You Something to Sing About!
Ah, singing in the shower. One of the great American past times.
But if you’ve been yelling more than singing lately due to a shortage of hot water, we can help change your tune in a hurry.
At Anthony’s, we maintain and repair all makes and models of gas, electric, and tankless water heaters.
On the maintenance side, we can help prevent annoying and costly repairs with an annual system inspection. During our inspection, we’ll check for potential gas leaks, a build-up of sediment inside the tank, water leaks, signs of corrosion, and more to determine its current operating efficiency. Our water heater inspection also is designed to remove any health risks to your home and family.
New Water Heater | Tankless Water Heater
Thinking about buying a new water heater? Here’s a quick rundown on the major differences among gas, electric, and gas tankless models.
Advantages of Natural Gas Storage Tank Water Heaters
- Quick recovery. Gas water heaters recover twice as fast as electric units.
- Lower operating costs. Typically costs less to operate than an electric storage tank model.
- Safety. Natural gas water heaters have an excellent safety record, especially when properly installed and maintained.
- Minimal environmental impact. Of all the fossil fuels, gas burns clean and the most efficiently.
Advantages of Electric Storage Tank Water Heaters
- Lower initial purchase and installation cost. Electric water heaters typically cost 10% to 20% less than gas models.
- Longer lifespan. Natural gas water heaters have built-in corrosive elements that typically shorten their lifespan when compared to electric water heaters.
- No greenhouse emissions. Electrical water heaters are more environmentally friendly than gas.
- Greater accessibility. Electric water heaters can be installed in any home electricity. Natural gas, on the other hand, in not readily available in all residential areas, if available at all.
Advantages of Gas Tankless Water Heaters
- Can be used for whole-house or single-source applications, like a new bathroom.
- Lower energy costs as there’s no storage tank needed to constantly run and keep the water heated. Instead, cold water flows through a heat exchanger as soon as your turn on a faucet where it’s instantly heated, thereby giving you hot water “on demand.”
- Fewer working parts mean a longer system lifespan and fewer repairs.
- It’s small, compact size frees up valuable space for storage or other purposes.
Not an easy decision, is it? Well, fear not, because an Anthony’s plumbing professional is ready to answer all your questions and help you choose the type and model that best meets your needs now, and well into the future.
So, for a comprehensive water heater inspection, repair service, or a new water heater proposal and quote, contact Anthony’s.