Air Conditioning Service | AC Repair
Indoor Comfort Maintained, Repaired,
Some people say we’re in the air conditioning, heating, and plumbing business. We say we’re in the indoor comfort business. Because that’s what all the services we provide have in common: ensuring your maximum comfort and convenience.
Take the summer months, for example, when much of our focus shifts to three primary functions:
- Performing AC preventative maintenance;
- Diagnosing and performing AC repairs, available for all makes and models;
- Providing the highest levels of indoor comfort by designing and installing new or replacement systems.
What state of comfort or discomfort are you in right now? If, for example, your AC system isn’t working up to par or has completely shut down, you’ll be glad to know we provide:
- 24/7 emergency repairs
- Experienced and well-trained service technicians
- Guaranteed upfront price quotes
- Our 100% customer satisfaction guarantee
- Well-stocked trucks for speedier job completion
- Service & repair work for all central AC makes and models
Anthony’s: doing our best to help you enjoy the best in warm-weather indoor comfort.
AC Preventative Maintenance | AC Tune-up
Over the past ten years or so, New Jersey summers have become warmer and longer. That puts added stress on your air conditioning system and makes it even more imperative that you keep it well maintained…especially when outdoor temperatures reach 90 degrees and hotter and your system is over-worked.
Here at Anthony’s we perform multi-step tune-ups and inspections that include these and other essential steps:
- Clean or replace filter
- Inspect refrigerant levels and pressures
- Calibrate thermostat(s) and check for proper cycling and temperature
- Inspect and tighten all electrical connections
- Inspect contactors, relays and pressure controls
- Check motor voltage and amperage
- Inspect indoor blower and motor for dirt buildup
- Inspect bearings and lubricate all moving parts as needed
- Inspect condensate drain
- Inspect and clean condenser coil
- Inspect duct seal at unit and secure panels
- Run and test system
It’s a thorough process, especially when performed by a well-trained Anthony’s home comfort professional. Even better than the tune-up itself, however, is the end result, which includes: longer system lifespan, fewer and less costly repairs, cleaner air, safer operation, and lower energy costs.
Of course, to realize the full measure of each of these benefits, it’s important to have AC preventative maintenance performed once a year. To ensure this service is never skipped, we encourage you to check out our Bronze Protection Plan. Once you enroll, we’ll contact you when it’s time for your annual inspection which is an integral of your plan’s features and benefits.
If there’s work to be done on your residential AC system, contact the people who guarantee your satisfaction: Anthony’s Plumbing, Heating, & Air Conditioning. Proudly serving Central New Jersey.